The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- Science Evaluation Panel (June 26-28, 2018; Potsdam, Germany)
- Petrophysics Summer School (June 30-July 6, 2018; Leicester, United Kingdom)
- U.S. Advisory Committee (July 24-26, 2018; New York, New York)
- School of Rock 2018: Te Kura Kōhatu (July 5-13, 2018; onboard JR in Auckland, New Zealand)
- Workshop: Polar Marine Diatoms (August 6-10, 2018; Milford, Iowa)
- Environmental Protection and Safety Panel (September 4-6, 2018; College Station, Texas)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.