The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- Virtual Drillship Experience (March 6-10, 2017; Bremen, Germany) ECORD Training Course
- ECORD Facility Board (March 8-9, 2017; Hanover, Germany)
- Chikyu IODP Board (March 15-16, 2017; Kobe, Japan)
- NAMS Conference: Geologic Problem Solving with Microfossils IV (April 5-9, 2017; Houston, Texas)
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2017 (April 23-28, 2017; Vienna, Austria)
- Environmental Protection & Safety Panel (May 2-3, 2017; College Station, TX)
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board (May 16-17, 2017; Arlington, VA)
- Science Evaluation Panel (June 21-23, 2017; Lisbon, Portugal)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.