The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- IODP Forum & PMO Meeting (September 11-13; Shanghai, China)
- Workshop: Assessment of the JOIDES Resolution in Meeting the Challenges of the IODP Science Plan (September 26-27; Denver, CO)
- Workshop: Drilling into Young Oceanic Crust for Subseafloor Observations at Axial Seamount (October 11-13; Palisades, NY)
- Geological Society of America Meeting (October 22-25; Seattle, WA)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting (December 11-15; New Orleans, LA)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.