The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- NAMS Conference: Geologic Problem Solving with Microfossils IV (April 5-9, 2017; Houston, Texas)
- Drilling strategies for assessing links between Quaternary Gulf Stream dynamics, pore pressure evolution, and slope stability on the Western North Atlantic Margin: An IODP proposal development workshop (April 11-13, 2017; Dallas, TX)
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2017 (April 23-28, 2017; Vienna, Austria)
- Environmental Protection & Safety Panel (May 2-3, 2017; College Station, TX)
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board (May 16-17, 2017; Arlington, VA)
- Japan Geoscience Union (JpGU)-AGU Joint Meeting (May 2025, 2017; Chiba, Japan)
- Onshore-Offshore Drilling and Sampling to Understand Freshwater Resources along the New England Continental Shelf: An IODP-ICDP Workshop (May 22-23, 2017; Woods Hole, MA)
- Australasian IODP Regional Planning Workshop 2017 (June 13-16, 2017; Sydney, Australia)
- Science Evaluation Panel (June 21-23, 2017; Lisbon, Portugal)
- 2017 Petrophysics Summer School (July 2-7, 2017; Leicester, UK)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.