The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- MagellanPlus Workshop: Fjord sediment archives in the northeastern North Atlantic (April 7-8, 2018; Vienna, Austria)
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2018 (April 8-13, 2018; Vienna, Austria)
- Virtual Drillship Experience, ECORD Training Course (April 23-27, 2018; Bremen, Germany)
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board (May 15-16, 2018; Alexandria, VA)
- JAPAN Geoscience Union (JpGU)-AGU Joint Meeting (May 20-24, 2018; Chiba, Japan)
- MagellanPlus Workshop: The North Atlantic Igneous Province continental break-up magmatism and impacts on global warming during the Paleogene (May 29-30, 2018; Kiel, Germany)
- Science Evaluation Panel (June 26-28, 2018; Potsdam, Germany)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at firstname.lastname@example.org.