The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- Science Evaluation Panel (January 9-11, 2018; La Jolla, CA)
- JAMSTEC Core-Log-Seismic Integration at Sea (January 15-February 24, 2018; onboard Chikyu, running concurrently with IODP Exp. 380)
- 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting (February 11-16, 2018; Portland, Oregon)
- Environmental Protection and Safety Panel (February 20, 2018; College Station, Texas)
- U .S. Advisory Committee for Scientific Ocean Drilling (February 20-22, 2018; Bellingham, WA)
- ECORD Facility Board (March 6-7, 2018; Venice, Italy)
- Chikyu IODP Board (March 19-20, 2018; Kobe, Japan)
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board (May 15-16, 2018; Alexandria, VA)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at firstname.lastname@example.org.