The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- ECORD Summer School 2018: Sub-seafloor fluid transport and gas hydrate dynamics. (September 3-14, 2018; Bremen, Germany)
- Environmental Protection and Safety Panel (September 4-6, 2018; College Station, Texas)
- Workshop: IODP Scientific Proposals for Andamans Drilling Endeavor (SPADE) (September 17-19, 2018; Goa, India)
- IODP Forum (September 19-20, 2018; Goa, India)
- Workshop: Scientific Exploration of the Arctic and North Pacific (September 25-27, 2018; Mt. Hood, Oregon)
- Geological Society of America Annual Meeting (November 4-7, 2018; Indianapolis, Indiana)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting (December 10-14, 2018; Washington, D.C.)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.