The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- Environmental Protection and Safety Panel (February 12; College Station, TX)
- ECORD Facility Board (March 21-22; Bremen, Germany)
- Scientific Ocean Drilling Beyond 2023 (J-DESC workshop) (April 2-3; Yokohama, Japan)
- PROCEED – Expanding Frontiers of Scientific Ocean Drilling (ECORD workshop) (April 6-7; Vienna, Austria)
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2019 (April 7-12; Vienna, Austria)
- Ocean Planet: Developing the new IODP Strategic Plan 2024-2034 (ANZIC workshop) (April 14-16; Canberra, Australia)
- NEXT: Scientific Ocean Drilling Beyond 2023 (U.S. workshop) (May 6-7; Denver, Colorado)
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board (May 8-9; Denver, Colorado)
- Chikyu IODP Board (June 11-12; Kobe, Japan)
- Science Evaluation Panel (June 25-27; Edinburgh, Scotland)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.