The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- 13th International Conference on Paleoceanography (September 2-6; Sydney, Australia)
- Environmental Protection and Safety Panel (September 4-6; College Station, TX)
- School of Rock 2019: Show Me the Evidence (September 8-18; La Jolla and SanDiego, CA)
- IODP Forum/PMO Meeting (September 11-14; Osaka, Japan)
- ECORD Summer School 2019 (September 16-27; Bremen, Germany)
- Geological Society of America Annual Meeting (September 22-25; Phoenix, AZ)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at firstname.lastname@example.org.