The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly (May 23-27, 2022; Vienna, Austria)
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board (May 24-26, 2022; Washington, D.C.)
- Advancing Scientific Ocean Drilling IMPACT Workshop (June 14-15, 2022; Washington, DC)
- Science Evaluation Panel (June 28-20, 2022; Southampton, UK)
- U.S. Advisory Committee for Scientific Ocean Drilling (July 25-27, 2022; New York, NY)
- IODP Forum/PMO Meeting (September 14-16, 2022; Palisades, NY)
- ECORD Facility Board (September 20-21, 2022; Aix-en-Provence, France)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.