The U.S. Science Support Program (USSSP) encourages both new and long-standing members of the IODP community to participate in workshops, presentations, conferences, and advisory meetings. Please see the list below for information on upcoming events in our community. We also encourage you to subscribe to the USSSP mailing list to regularly receive information on these opportunities.
Upcoming Workshops and Meetings:
- NEXT: Scientific Ocean Drilling Beyond 2023 (U.S. workshop) (May 6-7; Denver, Colorado)
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board (May 8-9; Denver, Colorado)
- Chikyu IODP Board (June 11-12; Kobe, Japan)
- Science Evaluation Panel (June 25-27; Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Petrophysics Summer School 2019 (June 29-July 5, 2019; Leicester, UK)
- Haiti-DRILL Magellan Plus Workshop (May 20-22, 2019; Plousané, France)
Have an event or announcement to share with the IODP community? Contact USSSP at email@example.com.